Latest updates from TPfW

Free Delivery on all orders, helping to keep costs down.

We offer free delivery on all orders to a UK address from TPfW. Other delivery destinations are charged at costs.

Other suppliers can charge up to £20 for delivery, adding a huge percentage to the overall costs. We send everthing via Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm, so every order has a tracking number, and we can see where your parcel is, or who may have signed for it in your office.

We have a 99% track record on deliveries. The other 1% being out of our control, yet a replacement order is sent out next day to ensure we fulfill all orders. We build in contingencies with all our timing and ensure EVERY order is delivered in good time.

We have a 100% track record on getting artwork to our clients on time, everytime!

Comments are closed.